Moving overseas is exciting with possibility and adventure. It’s also a major transition and shock to our system. Though it can put us off balance, knowing more about the normal process, gives you more understanding of yourself, and as a result helps you get the most out of your time while living in Japan.
What you will learn in this webinar:
- Why is understanding culture shock and adjustment important?
- What are the stages to culture shock?
- How to recognize if it’s something bigger than culture shock?
- What are some ways to cope?
- What are some resources you can draw off of?