According to attachment theory, we all form ways of relating to others, which is developed early on in childhood; the more secure our attachment to our mother, the more confident and better relationships we develop later on in life.
What you will learn in this webinar:
- What is attachment theory and why is it important to you and your baby?
- What are the different types of attachment?
- What are the signs of a secure attachment?
- How is a secure attachment developed?
- What are some ways to help held develop a secure attachment?